On the first episode of season 2 of the Founders Forward Podcast, we welcome Kenn So of Shasta Ventures. Kenn is an associate at Shasta and invests in B2B enterprise software companies (with a personal focus on Machine Learning). Kenn joins the Founders Forward to break down the trends taking place that are influencing company valuations. We also dig into how founders can leverage investor updates and cold email to create momentum in a fundraising process.
Our CEO, Mike Preuss, had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Kenn. You can give the full episode a listen below (or in any of your favorite podcast apps).
What You Can Expect to Learn from Kenn:
- Why founders should take the time to pitch associates
- The supply & demand of venture capital that are impacting valuations
- Why the emergence of “mega-funds” is changing the VC landscape
- The risk of raising at too high of a valuation
- How to create momentum in a fundraising process using an email newsletter
- What he likes to see in a cold email from a founder
The Founders Forward is Produced by Visible
Our platforms helps thousands of founders update investors, track key metrics, and raise capital. Try Visible free for 14 days.